Ukrainian Leadership Academy Foundation of Canada

Ukrainian Leadership Academy Foundation of Canada is a non-profit, non-governmental organization established to support the Ukrainian Leadership Academy — Ukrainian most sizeable youth leadership movement with its core mission to change Ukrainian society with the power of smart, responsible, and enterprising youth.

The mission of ULA Foundation of Canada (ULAFC) is to support the Ukrainian Leadership Academy through volunteer engagement and philanthropic support, to reach excellence in education and leadership development, to help students achieve personal and intellectual growth, and to contribute to Ukraine’s democratic reform through education with a focus on project management, community development, and sustained economic growth.

The Foundation

helps the Ukrainian Leadership Academy develop the next generation of responsible leaders.

ULA’s challenging and multi-faceted full-time one year programme for gap year students age 16-18 develops their intellect, emotionall intelligence, and understanding of how Ukranian society, economy and political life interacts on a practical level.

In addition to the study of models of leadership, languages, humanities, social sciences, and management, great emphasis is placed on emotional intellect and development, communications skills, group dynamics, and conflict resolution. Students devote time each week to volunteer in their communities. Activities may include humanitarian aid with civilians and local NGO’s, raising money for wounded soldiers and displaced families, or working at a military hospitals.

CEO Roman Tychkivkyi about ULA on Canadian TV

Why support Ukrainian Leadership Academy?

I listened to project presentations from students of the Ukrainian Leadership Academy and, you know — I have no doubt that Ukraine will soon become an example for others! I wish the whole country was like this so that Ukraine was charged with such energy. It is necessary for people like them to get a quality education, feel free and have access to all the opportunities. They will stay here and build Ukraine of the future, which we will all be proud of.

Volodymyr Zelenskyy
the President of Ukraine

On May 15, 2018, we ate the European Council were visited by the group of students from Kyiv wearing red t-shirts branded “I am Ukraїne I love freedom”. I had a chat with them. For a long time, I haven’t seen such an enthusiasm and positive emotions among young people.

Donald Tusk
ex Chairman of the European Council.

Our Partners:

The Academy was founded in 2015 by Western NIS Enterprise Fund – the first regional direct investment fund in Ukraine and Moldova. Since its inception, the Academy gahtered support from over 50 value-aligned businesses, family foundations, and countless individual donors.

Join Us

92% of the cost of attending the academy is covered by donors and partners like you, with the remaining 8% paid by the student.The Academy is supported by the Ukrainian Government, socially responsible businesses, and international donors. Now we need your help!

In Person
500 Terry Francois Street
San Francisco, CA 94158
Make a tax deductible donation‏. Click to Give
Over the Phone
Tel: 123-456-7890

Creating Yourself – Creating Ukraine! Every Tomorrow Starts Today!


3029 Bloor Street West Suite 200, Toronto, ON, Canada M8X 1C5

Do you have any questions or suggestions

Fill in this form and we will get in touch with you soon